- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Goldener Adler Review
This restaurant is as popular with locals as it is with travelers. The traditional dining rooms on the arcaded ground floor and the summer-only terrace are popular places to sit. (We prefer the former, as they are more romantic and private.) Start with a glass of Sekt (a local sparkling wine) flavored with a dash of blackberry liqueur as you peruse the menu. The kitchen takes a modern approach to traditional dishes, so the pork medallions are topped with ham and Gorgonzola, and the veal steaks are ladled with a creamy herb sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
I may visit the Tatras mountain area in July, with teenagers who may not be in top condition. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more