- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- exclusive top luxury
- the price you pay for exclusive top luxury
Check Rates from our Partners
When celebrities seek privacy, they ensconce themselves here. This world-famous hostelry at the north end of town comprises five of the most luxurious and expensive chalets in the world (prices can top €800 a day with board). You can have your lunch on the sun terrace, weather permitting. Many of the elegant accommodations are spacious apartments or suites with fireplaces; newer ones have Roman baths. The suites can be combined with double rooms for families. At night gentlemen are asked to wear a jacket in all public rooms, and jacket and tie are required at gala evenings. The family-run house has nevertheless managed to preserve a certain intimacy. Prices include full-board.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
My cousins and I will be in Europe from Dec 6 - 29, and we're trying to fit in a loose itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more