- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- warm atmosphere
- very attentive staff
- great location (70 meters from the main lifts)
- guest rooms near the street on the lower floors can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Pfefferkorn's Hotel Review
A cozy yet spacious wood-paneled lobby makes you feel welcome as you enter Pfefferkorn's. This warm, wood, Alpine style continues into many of the guest rooms. If have a choice, take a room on a top floor—you'll get an even better view, and you'll hear less from the street as you relax on your balcony. In winter the hotel opens its excellent restaurant, where reservations are advised for dinner. People come to the Pfefferkörndl bar for a snack during the day, and at night it's the in place.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more