Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg Sights

Advertisement

Rathaus Review

Originally used as a grain warehouse when it was built in 1685, the Rathaus, on Rathausgasse, was turned over to the city in 1720. The ornate facade and tower were added to the city hall in 1898.

Updated: 06-14-2012

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property

Advertisement

View more trip reports

View more travel discussions

· News & Features

View more blog stories