- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- Austrian hospitality at its best
- comfortable atmosphere and wonderful food
- after staying here, you will judge any other hotel stay by this standard
Check Rates from our Partners
Montafoner Hof Review
In Tschagguns, Montafoner Hof has a very spacious lobby and is a perfect place to relax. The family-management is warm and friendly, welcoming guests and making them feel at home. You can also ask for one of the five rooms in the historic hotel Löwen, which is owned by the same family. Ask to meet Armin Tschohl, the owner, who will take guests with a valid hunter's license on a hunt, and can tell you about the best fishing spots in the area. The hotel is also known for its popular restaurant, which features delicious, traditional Austrian cooking. Game is on the menu after a successful hunt.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more