- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Inexpensive dining options are tough to come by in Kitzbühel, so this contemporary Italian restaurant is quite a find. Located in the pedestrian area, it's a good choice for a light meal or an afternoon cup of coffee. Sit on the sunny terrace and enjoy a pizza from the wood-burning oven while watching high society go by. Heartier dishes like risotto with arugula make for more substantial meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Next moth, I am bringing my Mom to Austria for her 90th birthday. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more