- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Gasthof Goldener Hirsch
Gasthof Goldener Hirsch Review
Allegedly the oldest tavern in Bregenz and close to the Old City, this rustic restaurant offers delicious traditional fare and drink in lively surroundings. During the oft-repeated Noodle Week, diners can choose from a special menu offering a mouthwatering selection of pasta dishes. In spring you can enjoy "asparagus week" and later in the year the menu focuses on game. Particularly good are the spicy spaghetti in a tomato, onion, bacon, and red pepper sauce, or spinach tagliatelle with grilled turkey in a tomato cream sauce with Gorgonzola gratiné.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
My cousins and I will be in Europe from Dec 6 - 29, and we're trying to fit in a loose itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more