- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
In a small village about 5 km (3 mi) south of Kitzbühel, Hallerwirt is known for its great Austrian cuisine and charm. Old wooden floors and a ceramic stove in the parlor lend a period flair to this 400-year-old farmhouse. A colorful mix of people gathers here, and young and old enjoy the easygoing vibe. The congenial host takes time to give everyone some good wine suggestions. The friendly staff serves specialties like Jerusalem artichoke soup and fillet of lamb.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
I may visit the Tatras mountain area in July, with teenagers who may not be in top condition. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more