- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- good value
- family-friendly vibe
- charming building
- parking is a short walk from the hotel
- noisy neighborhood. Not all rooms have a/c
Check Rates from our Partners
Weisses Kreuz Review
You may fall in love at first sight with this hotel, set over stone arcades in the heart of the Old City. It has quite a long history, as the first guesthouse stood on this site in 1465. Guest rooms are simple but comfortable, with rustic furnishings and lots of pale wood. The service is friendly and accommodating, even though sometimes you might have to wait for a staffer to arrive. The breakfast is served in one of the building's original parlors.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more