- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hotel St. Antonerhof
At a Glance
- great location for skiers
- well-trained staff
- closed in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel St. Antonerhof Review
The Raffl family has created a distinctive and memorable hotel filled with antiques and art of all kinds. No two rooms are alike, as each has been given its own distinctive style. The restaurant Raffl-Stubn is truly first-class, serving creative cuisine that is a delight to the last detail. The wine list is extensive, and the desserts, such as chocolate mousse on fried baby pineapple, are luscious. The hotel also rents a house with five apartments on a sunny slope with a gorgeous view of St. Anton.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more