- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
In stark contrast to the surrounding stately buildings, this two-story, gleaming glass box houses a café on the ground floor that serves small dishes during the day and an au courant dining experience upstairs in the evening. A creative international menu demonstrates a dedication to local and seasonal ingredients. Low armchairs create a fashionable and comfortable atmosphere for this hip Innsbruck landmark.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
We have time to take a trip from May 23-31. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more