- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- great location
- exclusive nightclub
- après-ski bar
- very expensive
- a bit stiff
Check Rates from our Partners
Trofana Royal Review
This luxurious hotel is perfectly situated next to the Silvretta cable car. A timeless elegance carries through from the massive lobby to the four unique dining rooms and plushy guest quarters. Room rates include half-board, and meals all come from the renowned restaurant, where chef Martin Sieberer delights in a synthesis of haute cuisine and Tyrolean tradition. The wine list is outstanding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more