- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- center of town
- lively bar means it can be noisy
- in winter high season you can only book by the week
Check Rates from our Partners
The oldest part of this inn dates back more than 200 years. Seemingly the center of activity in this lively resort town, the Post plies you with Tyrolean charm, attractive rooms, and a recommended restaurant offering many different cuisines. The hotel bar is a busy nightspot, so request a room toward the back of the hotel if you're not a late-night person.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
My cousins and I will be in Europe from Dec 6 - 29, and we're trying to fit in a loose itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more