- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
This is the summer gathering place in Innsbruck, perhaps because it is so pleasant to eat and drink outdoors amid the beauty of the city's ancient and splendid park. Whether enjoying a beer and light meal on a sunny afternoon, or celebrating with friends after a show at the nearby Landestheater, this is a fine place for having fun. The place is popular with students, but on Tuesday they pack the place.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Next moth, I am bringing my Mom to Austria for her 90th birthday. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more