This Thai kitchen has quietly fashioned a reputation as one of the finest, yet most affordable, dining spots in the Old Town. Thai-Li is short on elbow room, but long on excellent food presented with elegance and efficiency. Come for lunch, when you can sit outside on the small terrace. In the evening start with skewers of grilled chicken and pork, fried prawns, and vegetables with a range of dipping sauces. For a main course try one of the curry dishes, such as duck simmered in green curry.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's