Golf in Kitzbühel
With 19 courses within an hour's drive, Kitzbühel may properly lay claim to being the golf center of the Alps. The Golf Alpin Pass offers special deals on greens fees; it's available at some hotels and golf clubs, or from the tourist office.
Golf Eichenheim. This 18-hole, PGA-rated fairway offers impressive views of the grand Kitzbühel Alps. 05356/66615.
Golfclub Kitzbühel. Golfclub Kitzbühel, 9 holes, par-36, is open May–October. 05356/63007.
Golf-Club Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee. Golf-Club Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee, 18 holes, par-72, is open May–October. 05356/77770.
Rasmushof Golf Club. The 9-hole Rasmushof Golf Club is in the finish area of the legendary "Streif" downhill run, and is the closest course to the town center. 05356/65252.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's