- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Around Innsbruck there are plenty of lakes, but in town you have little choice other than pools, indoors and out.
Freischwimmbad Tivoli. To swim under the sun with a panoramic view of the mountains, try the Freischwimmbad Tivoli. Purtschellerstrasse 1, Innsbruck, Tirol. 0512/502–7081.
Hallenbad Amraser Strasse. If the weather goes south, try the turn-of-the-20th-century indoor Hallenbad Amraser Strasse. Amraser Strasse 3, Innsbruck, Tirol. 0512/502–7051.
Hallenbad Höttinger Au. This is a popular indoor swimming facility. Fürstenweg 12, Innsbruck, Tirol. 0512/502–7071.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's