- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Both easy paths and extreme slopes await hikers and climbers. From June to October holders of the Club Innsbruck card can take free, daily, guided mountain hikes. The tourist office has a special hiking brochure.
Alpine School Innsbruck. If you want to learn to rock climb, look to the Alpine School Innsbruck. Natters, In der Stille 1, Innsbruck, Tirol. 0512/546000–0. www.asi.at.
Österreichischer Alpenverein. If you're already an experienced Kletterer (rock climber), check in with the Österreichischer Alpenverein. Wilhelm-Greil-Strasse 15, Innsbruck, Tirol. 0512/59547–0.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's