- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Several hotels—Grand Hotel Europa in Innsbruck, Sporthotel Igls, Gesundheitszentrum Lanserhof at Lans, and the Geisler at Rinn—have special golfing arrangements.
Golf Course Innsbruck-Igls. About 9 km (5½ miles) outside the city in Lans is a 9-hole, par-66 course. It's open April–November. The greens fee is about €40 on weekdays, €45 on weekends. 05223/78734. www.golfclub-innsbruck-igls.at.
Golfplatz Rinn. About 12 km (7½ miles) away from Innsbruck, Golfplatz Rinn in Rinn has 18 holes, with a par 71, and offers a sweeping panorama of the Inn Valley. The course is open April–October. The course charges greens fees, but a discount is offered with the Club Innsbruck card. 05223/78177.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's