Nightlife & the Arts in Innsbruck and Tirol
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Innsbruck and Tirol Nightlife & the Arts
|A-H I-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A popular après-ski spot is the Bar Kandahar....
|Bars||St. Anton am Arlberg|
The most popular music bar is Bierhimml Partyhaus, with a never-ending...
For dancing, the basement Blue Chip is the leading hot spot on...
The jazzy casino adjacent to the Hilton Innsbruck offers blackjack...
A top nightspot is Ecco, which serves light food in an upscale...
Festwochen der Alten Musik
The Festwochen der Alten Musik, between mid-July and late August...
Fire & Ice
Fire & Ice keeps the dance floor pumped until 2 in the morning...
Fünferl in the Kitzbüheler Hof has many dedicated fans...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Romantik Schwarzer Adler 3 Nts in May Fr $164+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Central Fr $133+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $106/night less
- $152 & Up: Tyrolis 4-Star Hotel in Innsbruck — $152 Expedia
- Explore Innsbruck For Less! Book Fr $174+/Nt — $174 Save with Hotels.com, $203/night less
- $187 & Up: Central 4-Star Hotel in Innsbruck — $187 Expedia