- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Around Innsbruck there are plenty of lakes, but in town you have little choice other than pools, indoors and out. Freischwimmbad Tivoli. To swim under the sun with a panoramic view of the mountains, try the Freischwimmbad Tivoli. Purtschellerstrasse 1, Innsbruck, Tirol. 0512/502-7081.
Hallenbad Amraser Strasse. If the weather goes south, try the turn-of-the-20th-century indoor Hallenbad Amraser Strasse. Amraser Strasse 3, Innsbruck, Tirol. 0512/502-7051.
Hallenbad Höttinger Au. This is a popular indoor swimming facility. Fürstenweg 12, Innsbruck, Tirol. 0512/502-7071.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore Innsbruck For Less! Book Fr $233+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $31/night less
- Jun deal: Penz West Fr $125+/Nt Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Book in Innsbruck Fr $87+/Nt — $87 Save with Hotels.com, $59/night less
- Jun deal: Romantik Schwarzer Adler Fr $190+/Nt — $190 Save with Expedia, $7/night less
- 4-Star Austria Trend Congress Fr $111+/Nt — $111 Save with Hotels.com, $9/night less