Sights & Attractions in Eastern Austria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Bruck an der Mur
Overlooking the town, two blocks northeast of its center, are...
|Archaeological Sites||Bruck an der Mur|
The filigreed Eiserner Brunnen is across the square. This ornamental...
|Fountains||Bruck an der Mur|
The architecturally distinguished main square, Koloman-Wallisch-Platz...
|Squares||Bruck an der Mur|
On the square's northeast corner stands the late-15th-century...
|Houses / Mansions||Bruck an der Mur|
On the hill behind the square is the Pfarrkirche, built between...
|Religious Sites||Bruck an der Mur|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Austria Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Regal Central Europe IExplore
- Regal Central Europe — $9,895 IExplore