Sights & Attractions in Eastern Austria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Eastern Austria
|A-B C-G H-J K-L M-R S-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Church of St. Barbara
Bärnbach offers the amazing vision of the Church of St. Barbara...
On the cathedral's south exterior wall is a badly damaged 15th-century...
The filigreed Eiserner Brunnen is across the square. This ornamental...
|Fountains||Bruck an der Mur|
Jewelry and objets d'art made locally from the town's stone are...
|Museums / Galleries||Bernstein|
Visit the restored Gothic Fischerkirche off the west end of the...
Every day at 11 am and 3 and 6 pm two mullioned windows open...
Next door to the Riegersburg Castle you can observe free-flying...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Austria Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Regal Central Europe IExplore
- Regal Central Europe — $9,895 IExplore