- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- well-equipped, modern hotel
- business-hotel ambience
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Burgenland Review
This big, early-1980s hotel in the town center has everything you'd expect in a first-class establishment. The friendly staff members go out of their way to assist guests. The well-maintained, spacious rooms have views of the town and countryside, and there are separate tubs and showers in the roomy bathrooms. The superb restaurant showcases Austrian dishes with a Pannonian slant, thanks to the city's close proximity to Hungary. A different regional wine is matched to the menu each month. You'll need to book a year in advance for the music festivals.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Graz: Book Fr $170+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $61/night less
- Book 4.5-Star Romantik Park Graz in Graz Fr $214+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $157: Great Graz Price — $157 Save with Hotels.com, $18/night less
- Amedia Graz in Jun: $102 & Up — $102 Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- 3-Star Ibis Graz Fr $63+/Nt — $63 Save with Hotels.com, $44/night less
Three Meals, Three Countries Part I: Storks in Austria!
Obligation-free Saturdays were a rarity for us in the US, and we often "wasted" them by running errands, tending the yard, and so forth. As the Trailing Read more
We recently completed a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise with a 3 night pre-cruise extension in Prague and a 2 night post-cruise extension in Budapest.
In Prague, we stayed at the 5* Hotel Imperial, a lovely Read more
I have 5 days in Europe, leaving Wed, June 19. Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's ... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more