- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Getting Here & Around
The easiest way to reach Podersdorf is by car, but you can also take a train to Neusiedl Station and then take a bus to Podersdorf. In the village, walking and bicycling are the best ways to get around.
Mike's Radverleih. Strandgasse 9, Podersdorf. 02177/2411.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Austria Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Regal Central Europe IExplore
- Regal Central Europe — $9,895 IExplore