Sights & Attractions in Eastern Alps
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Eastern Alps
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This 16th-century-style Goldgräberdorf (gold-mining town) was...
From miles away you can see Burg Hohenwerfen, one of the most...
Church of St. Vincent
According to local legend, St. Briccius, after obtaining a vial...
The "World of the Ice Giants," houses the largest known complex...
Grossglockner High Alpine Highway
This is the excursion over the longest and most spectacular highway...
|Scenic Drives||Grossglockner Highway|
Hohe Tauern National Park
Hohe Tauern National Park is one of the most varied and unspoiled...
Built around 1300, this fortified tower was originally made for...
|Museums / Galleries||Zell am See|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's