- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Haus Hirt Alpine Spa Hotel
At a Glance
- complimentary tea and apples
- organic breakfast buffet
- free transportation
- spa and pool are small and can get packed during winter
- a few rooms are not refurbished yet
- 20-minute walk to town
Check Rates from our Partners
Haus Hirt Alpine Spa Hotel Review
This stylish Alpine lodge, built on a hillside, is a fresh addition that is ideal for families. Elements of the traditional are cleverly combined with contemporary-chic Alpine style, all rooms are comfortably furnished, and most have spectacular views over the valley. The hotel offers everything from prenatal treatments at the spa to nanny service—basically everything a family might need. While your clan is being cared for, you can enjoy the quiet corners, such as the reading room or the spa, or join in on one of the daily free activities including everything from sightseeing to morning yoga.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more