- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hotel Village Grüner Baum
At a Glance
- great deals in summer
- big standard rooms
- lovely building
- gets busy during holiday season
- must travel outside between buildings
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Village Grüner Baum Review
You're out of the center of town here, in a relaxing, friendly village set amid meadows and woodlands. The guest list at this incredibly charming lodge has included Austria's Empress Elisabeth and Saudi King Saud. The wood-paneled rooms have plenty of personality. Children are well looked after with a range of programs. The elegant restaurant has an excellent reputation both for its Austrian fare and its varied wine list. Children 14 and under stay for free (including meals) in their parents' room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more