Eastern Alps Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Eastern Alps Restaurant Reviews
While this region contains fine restaurants—in fact, two of the country's top dozen dining establishments are here—most of the dining in the small towns of the Eastern Alps will take place in Gasthöfe or Gasthäuser—chalet-style country hotels and inns with flower-decked balconies and overhanging eaves. Note that in many cases such inns are closed in the off-season, particularly November and possibly April or May.
Browse Eastern Alps Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's