- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hiking and Mountain Climbing
This is a hiker's El Dorado during summertime, with more than 240 km (150 miles) of marked pathways and trails in all directions. There are relatively easy hikes to the Naturlehrweg Gössnitzfall-Kachlmoor (1½ hours), Wirtsbauer-Alm (two hours), and the Jungfernsprung (one hour), which ends atop a 500-foot stone cliff above the Mölltal.
Guided Tours. Enjoyable group or private guided tours are available. They cost anywhere from €6 to join a short group tour to €130 per person per day for a private tour lasting from one to three days.
National Park Programs Office. The National Park Programs Office has all the information. 04824/2700.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe