Sights & Attractions in Carinthia and Graz
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Carinthia and Graz
|A-F G-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Through the Kramergasse you reach the Alter Platz, the city's...
Austrian Open-Air Museum
It's worth the ride to Stübing bei Graz to visit the Austrian...
|Museums / Galleries||Stübing bei Graz|
The scanty remains of this former imperial palace now house government...
|Castles / Palaces||Graz|
Church of St. Barbara
Bärnbach offers the amazing vision of the Church of St. Barbara...
Gurk's claim to fame is its massive Romanesque Dom topped by...
The 13th-century church in the Dominican monastery north of the...
On the cathedral's south exterior wall is a badly damaged 15th-century...
South of Neuer Platz (take Karfreitstrasse and turn left on Lidmansky-Gasse)...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's