- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Bar-Bistro 151 Review
A haunted-house chandelier on the front porch of this sprawling establishment leads the way to 1930s-style salons with crimson accent walls, sofas, gilt sconces, naughty modern art, petite low-light table lamps, and a fireplace (with a video monitor of a fire playing). The restaurant is a haven for trendsetters, so you may want to don your best duds. Best bets include the seasonal cream of asparagus soup with a generous amount of crayfish, the butter-knife-tender filet mignon, and the delicate duck ravioli. The bistro is five minutes by car outside of town along the way to the Wörther See.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
My cousins and I will be in Europe from Dec 6 - 29, and we're trying to fit in a loose itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more