- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hotel zum Dom
At a Glance
- great location
- luxury in a historic building
- some baths on the small side
- noise from the street on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel zum Dom Review
Occupying the 18th-century Palais Inzaghi, the Dom has, hands down, the best location in Graz, smack in the center of the lively Altstadt. The high-ceiling rooms are whimsically decorated, some with eye-popping color combinations, and each door has its own delightfully grotesque figurehead. The hotel strives to indulge in the senses, and provides CD players and designer perfume to scent the room (a different fragrance in each). The rooftop suite has a Jacuzzi on a secluded terrace.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more