- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- spacious guest rooms with high ceilings
- modern, arty feel
- breakfast is usually not included and the luxury comes at a price (€15)
- rooms facing the side street can be a bit dark
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Wiesler Review
An urban version of shabby-chic is at play in this hotel. Retro touches delight: Polaroid cameras are available for guests to use throughout their stay; vinyl records are available to rent; and a barbershop caters to male guests while serving up black Turkish coffee. Rooms come in different styles, from charming "old-timers" in white and blue or beige and green, to funky rooms with acoustic guitars, typewriters, unfinished walls, and sometimes even spyglasses to check what's happening on the other side of the Mur river.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more