- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- thoughtfully designed rooms
- good food in top rated Magnolia restaurant
- a bit cold feeling
- not in the city center
Check Rates from our Partners
A glass-and-chrome structure in the middle of a residential neighborhood, the Augarten is Graz's newest, chicest hotel. It is also a modern-art gallery (make sure to take the stairs instead of the elevator to view the art at each landing). The spacious guest rooms, all with terraces, are decorated with a cool, lean touch, yet offer the ultimate in luxury—heated wood floors, feather beds, and eye-catching, expensive fabrics. Want to go for a midnight swim in the heated indoor pool? No problem—all facilities are open 24 hours. Breakfast is especially good, with extras like candlelight and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more