- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Like a little farmhouse in the center of the city, this homey establishment just off the Villacher Ring is the place to go for Kärntner Käsnudeln, a Carinthian specialty resembling large, round ravioli. They're light as a feather and delicately stuffed with your choice of spinach, cheese, or minced beef. Schnitzels and other Austrian specialties are also featured. On Saturday, the restaurant serves its signature Schweinsbraten, pork roast with slow-cooked sauerkraut. The sommelier is well informed about Austrian wines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more