- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Schloss Eggenberg Review
This 17th-century palace is on the very eastern edge of the city and is surrounded by a large deer park. The Münzensammlung (Numismatic Museum) is tucked away in a corner on the ground floor. Styria's time as a Roman province is documented with artifacts in the Provinzialrömische Sammlung (Roman Provincial Collection). The attractive outdoor café in the park that surrounds the castle is the perfect place to fortify yourself between museum visits.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
My cousins and I will be in Europe from Dec 6 - 29, and we're trying to fit in a loose itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more