Carinthia and Graz Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Carinthia and Graz Hotel Reviews
Accommodations range from luxurious lakeside resorts to small inns, and even include guesthouses without private baths. Accommodations in private homes are cheaper still. These bargains are usually identified by signs reading "Zimmer frei" (room available) or "Frühstückspension" (bed-and-breakfast). Summers are never too hot, and it cools off delightfully at night, which means that most hotels are not equipped with air-conditioning. Some hotels offer half-board, which includes dinner in addition to buffet breakfast (although most $$$$ hotels will charge extra for breakfast). The half-board room rate is usually an extra €15–€30 per person. Occasionally quoted room rates for hotels already include half-board accommodations, though a "discounted" rate is usually available if you prefer not to take the evening meal. Inquire when booking.
Browse Carinthia and Graz Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe