- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The west end of the island is lusher and quieter—fewer houses and less traffic. Here there are roller-coaster routes (made all the scarier because the roads have no shoulders) but also incredible vistas. Leave time in the afternoon for a swim. Enjoy a slice of pizza at Magens Bay. A day in the country will reveal the tropical pleasures that have enticed more than one visitor to become a resident.
West End at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's