Sights & Attractions in St. Thomas
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in West End
Sir Francis Drake was supposed to have kept watch over his fleet...
Estate St. Peter Greathouse and Botanical Gardens
This unusual spot is perched on a mountainside 1,000 feet above...
|Gardens / Arboretums||West End|
Watch surfers ride the waves here from December to March, when...
Deeded to the island as a public park, this heart-shape stretch...
Magic Ice Gallery
This is one cool gallery! Life-size ice carvings feature sea...
|Museums / Galleries||West End|
Head out to the observation deck—more than 1,500 feet above sea...
|Stores / Malls||West End|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe