Sights & Attractions in St. Thomas
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. Thomas
|A-C D-F G-L M-Q R-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Danish Consulate Building
Built in 1830, this structure once housed the Danish Consulate...
|Government Buildings||Charlotte Amalie|
Sir Francis Drake was supposed to have kept watch over his fleet...
A peaceful place amid the town's hustle and bustle, the park...
|Parks, Memorials / Monuments||Charlotte Amalie|
Edward Wilmoth Blyden Marine Terminal
Locally called Tortola Wharf, it's where you can catch the Native...
|Nautical Sites||Charlotte Amalie|
A bronze bust of a freed slave blowing a conch shell commemorates...
|Parks, Gardens / Arboretums, Memorials / Monuments||Charlotte Amalie|
Estate St. Peter Greathouse and Botanical Gardens
This unusual spot is perched on a mountainside 1,000 feet above...
|Gardens / Arboretums||West End|
Frederick Lutheran Church
This historic church has a massive mahogany altar, and its pews—each...
|Religious Sites||Charlotte Amalie|
Popular for its bars and restaurants, Frenchtown is also the...
|Towns, Historic Districts / Sites, Commercial Districts||South Shore|
St. Thomas's oldest standing structure, this remarkable building...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Charlotte Amalie|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's