- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edward Wilmoth Blyden Marine Terminal
Edward Wilmoth Blyden Marine Terminal Review
Locally called Tortola Wharf, it's where you can catch the Native Son and other ferries to the BVI. The restaurant upstairs is a good place to watch the Charlotte Amalie harbor traffic and sip an iced tea. Next door is the ramp for the Seaborne Airlines seaplane, which offers commuter service to St. Croix, the BVI, and Puerto Rico.
- Address: Veterans Dr., across from the Windward Passage Hotel Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 00802
- Phone: 340/774–1629
- Location: Charlotte Amalie
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Imagine this: an 8 mile "race" that on March 22, drew 1300+ runners from "everywhere" to St John. Read more
The trip from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay may only be 8 miles but it will take over 30 minutes of up, down, over, around, hairpin turns, on the left side of the road so you may need dramamine, but it is worth Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more