Hull Bay Hideaway
Hull Bay Hideaway Review
Here you can find live bands (think rock and roll and reggae), pool tables, dart tournaments, burgers, barbecue ribs, chicken, fresh fish, and a fully-stocked bar just steps away from the beach. This family-friendly open-air bar and restaurant is the unofficial home of the Northside French commercial fishing fleet and home of the Annual Bastille Day Kingfish Tournament in July.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's