- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Beni Iguana's Sushi Bar and Restaurant
Beni Iguana's Sushi Bar and Restaurant Review
Edible art is an apt description for the sushi and sashimi feast that draws visitors and locals alike. The 5-foot-tall reef tank will definitely put you in the mood for seafood. There are nearly 30 vegetarian and seafood rolls to choose from, including avocado, spicy crab, and red snapper. The real favorite here is steamed mussels in a house-made creamy sesame dressing dubbed "iguana sauce," which is, happily, not made from the spiny reptile that roams the island's hillsides and roadways.
- Address: Havensight Mall, West Indian Dock Rd., Bldg. IX, facing the cruise ship dock. Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 00802 | Map It
- Phone: 340/777–8744
- Website: beniiguanassushibar.com
- Location: Charlotte Amalie
- Mon.–Thurs.10:30 am–9 pm; Fri.–Sat. 10:30 am–10 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Imagine this: an 8 mile "race" that on March 22, drew 1300+ runners from "everywhere" to St John. Read more
The trip from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay may only be 8 miles but it will take over 30 minutes of up, down, over, around, hairpin turns, on the left side of the road so you may need dramamine, but it is worth Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more