Bella Blu Review
In a quaint building in Frenchtown, this place has an ever-changing display of local art on the walls and delicious specials to match. The Austrian-inspired menu includes six varieties of schnitzel and boasts a Caribbean flair with fresh fish dishes such as snapper Provençal. Lunchtime attracts a business crowd that breaks bread and brokers deals at the same time. Fork into omelets, pancakes, or waffles during Saturday's Jazz Brunch from 10 am to 3 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's