- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brewer's Beach Review
Watch jets land at the Cyril E. King Airport as you dip into the usually calm seas. Rocks at either end of the shoreline, patches of grass poking randomly through the sand, and shady tamarind trees 30 feet from the water give this beach a wild, natural feel. Civilization has arrived, in the form of one or two mobile food vans park on the nearby road. Buy a fried-chicken leg and johnnycake or burgers and chips to munch on at the picnic tables. Amenities: food and drink; lifeguards; parking; restrooms. Best for: sunset; swimming.
- Address: Rte. 30, west of University of the Virgin Islands St. Thomas 00802
- Location: South Shore
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Imagine this: an 8 mile "race" that on March 22, drew 1300+ runners from "everywhere" to St John. Read more
The trip from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay may only be 8 miles but it will take over 30 minutes of up, down, over, around, hairpin turns, on the left side of the road so you may need dramamine, but it is worth Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more