- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For the island's best northern Italian cuisine, don't miss this intimate, elegant hideaway that's on a quiet side street. Eclectic art covers the two-story brick walls, and the sound of opera sets the stage for a memorable meal. Come here for more than 40 homemade pastas topped with superb sauces—capellini with fresh tomatoes and garlic or peasant-style spaghetti in a rich tomato sauce with mushrooms and prosciutto. House specialties include osso buco and tiramisu, which are expertly crafted by chef Ernesto Garrigos, who has prepared these two dishes on the Discovery Channel's Great Chefs of the World series.
- Address: 18 Main St., Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 00802
- Phone: 340/776–4920
- Location: Charlotte Amalie
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
You can read about it here:
http://susannj.com/2013/11/07/another-wow-time-on-st-john/ Read more
My husband was held up at gunpoint by a couple young kids near Coki Beach, actually on Point Pleasant. Read more
·British Virgin Islands Forum, St. Kitts & Nevis Forum, Turks & Caicos Islands Forum, U.S. Virgin Islands Forum
Hello Caribbean experts,
We are a family of three, one an active almost-5 y.o. boy. We're trying to decide among a week at Little Dix Bay, Caneel Bay, Grace Bay Club, Somerset (T&C) or FourSeasons Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more