Guided Tours in St. Thomas
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
VI Taxi Association St. Thomas City-Island Tour. The association gives a two-hour tour for two people in an open-air safari bus or enclosed van. Aimed at cruise-ship passengers, this $29 tour includes stops at Drake's Seat and Mountain Top. St. Thomas. 340/774–4550. www.vitaxi.com.
Other tours include a three-hour trip to Coki Beach with a shopping stop in downtown Charlotte Amalie for $435 per person, a three-hour trip to the Coral World Ocean Park for $45 per person, and a five-hour beach tour to St. John for $75 per person. For $35 to $40 for two, you can hire a taxi for a customized three-hour drive around the island. Make sure to see Mountain Top, as the view is wonderful.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe