- Shopping 'til you drop Find great deals on duty-free jewelry, timepieces, and electronics along Charlotte Amalie's Main Street—but don't forget to pick up some locally made crafts as well.
- Telling fish stories Go in search of magnificent blue marlins and other trophy-worthy fish in the waters around St. Thomas from June through October.
- Getting your sea legs Charter a yacht (or just take a regularly scheduled day sail) to cruise between the islands any time of year or join the International Rolex Regatta in March. It's also a short hop over to the British Virgin Islands from St. Thomas.
- Hitting the links Play through the "Devil's Triangle," an intimidating cliff-side trio of holes at Mahogany Run Golf Course.
- Taking a dip Swim at Magens Bay, considered by many to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More