- Shopping 'til you drop Find great deals on duty-free jewelry, timepieces, and electronics along Charlotte Amalie's Main Street—but don't forget to pick up some locally made crafts as well.
- Telling fish stories Go in search of magnificent blue marlins and other trophy-worthy fish in the waters around St. Thomas from June through October.
- Getting your sea legs Charter a yacht (or just take a regularly scheduled day sail) to cruise between the islands any time of year or join the International Rolex Regatta in March. It's also a short hop over to the British Virgin Islands from St. Thomas.
- Hitting the links Play through the "Devil's Triangle," an intimidating cliff-side trio of holes at Mahogany Run Golf Course.
- Taking a dip Swim at Magens Bay, considered by many to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More