- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
On St. John taxi drivers provide tours of the island, making stops at various sites, including Trunk Bay and Annaberg Plantation for about $25 a person. Rangers at the V.I. National Park Visitors Center give several guided tours on- and offshore (some requiring reservations).
V.I. National Park Visitors Center (North Shore Rd., at the Creek, Cruz Bay, St. John, 00831. 340/776–6201. www.nps.gov/viis.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's